From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:39, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Kingview Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), in East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, a member of the Allegheny Conference, begun as a mission Sunday school in 1906, was organized as a congregation in January 1955. In 1958 it had 59 members, with Edwin Alderfer as pastor. The meetinghouse was built in 1952.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Kingview Mennonite Church (East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 9 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kingview_Mennonite_Church_(East_Scottdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=65939.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Kingview Mennonite Church (East Scottdale, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kingview_Mennonite_Church_(East_Scottdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=65939.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.