Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Kansas City (Missouri) Mennonite Fellowship (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1957. Its meetinghouse, a remodeled tavern, was dedicated in 1958 at 2500 Holmes Street. The congregation, the outgrowth of a Voluntary Service unit, in 1959 had 58 members, with Roman Stutzman as licensed pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=82726.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=82726.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.