From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Kansas City (Missouri) Mennonite Fellowship (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1957. Its meetinghouse, a remodeled tavern, was dedicated in 1958 at 2500 Holmes Street. The congregation, the outgrowth of a Voluntary Service unit, in 1959 had 58 members, with Roman Stutzman as licensed pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=82726.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=82726.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.