From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Kalona Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Kalona, Iowa, was organized in July 1958. Two years earlier the Baptist church building, then vacated, was rented to the East Union Mennonite Church for a year and services were begun as a branch of the mother congregation which was becoming somewhat crowded. It was served by the East Union ministers for several years, but is now an organized congregation in the Iowa-Nebraska Mennonite Conference. The charter membership was 130, with Eugene Garber as licensed minister.


Author(s) A. Lloyd Schwartzendruber
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Schwartzendruber, A. Lloyd. "Kalona Mennonite Church (Kalona, Iowa, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kalona_Mennonite_Church_(Kalona,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=82716.

APA style

Schwartzendruber, A. Lloyd. (1959). Kalona Mennonite Church (Kalona, Iowa, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kalona_Mennonite_Church_(Kalona,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=82716.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.