From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Johnsville Conservative Mennonite Church is located in the village of Shauck, Ohio, midway between Mansfield and Mt. Gilead, on U.S. Route 42. The congregation was established in 1951 and had 41 members in 1959, with Ray F. Miller as bishop.

In 2011 the leading minister was Lambert Sommers and the congregation's membership was 56.

[edit] Bibliography

Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 50.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 7022 County Road 22, Johnsville (Shauck) OH 43019-9221

Telephone: 419-768-3132

Denominational Affiliation:

Conservative Mennonite Conference


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published April 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. "Johnsville Conservative Mennonite Church (Johnsville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 25 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Johnsville_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Johnsville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113447.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. (April 2012). Johnsville Conservative Mennonite Church (Johnsville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Johnsville_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Johnsville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113447.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1098. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.