From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:20, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

James River United Missionary Church, organized in 1936, was located one mile (1.5 km) south and 1.5 miles (2.5 km) west of James River, Alberta. In June 1941 a meeting­ house was erected with seating capacity of 75. In 1955 the church had 14 members with G. W. Dedels serving as  pastor.


Author(s) M. L Baker
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Baker, M. L. "James River United Missionary Church (James River, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 8 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=James_River_United_Missionary_Church_(James_River,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82480.

APA style

Baker, M. L. (1957). James River United Missionary Church (James River, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 8 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=James_River_United_Missionary_Church_(James_River,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82480.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 70. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.