From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Israel Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church) was founded in 1953 as a joint work by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, and the Virginia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities. In 1958 there were four missionaries located at Ramat Gan.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Israel Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Israel_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=82400.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Israel Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Israel_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=82400.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.