From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Iroquois (South Dakota) Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (CGC) is located 4 miles (6.5 km.) north and 1 mile (1.6 km.) east of Iroquois. It had a membership of 37 in 1959, with Harvey Yost as minister. The congregation was first listed in the Yearbook (CGC) for 1955.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Iroquois Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iroquois_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=82389.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Iroquois Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iroquois_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=82389.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.