Revision as of 19:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Intercourse Mennonite (Mennonite Church) Mission outpost is now extinct. In 1897, ten years after Hershey Sunday School was started in the Pequea District, Lancaster Mennonite Conference, Mahlon Buckwalter and Henry H. Hershey opened a Sunday school in the schoolhouse east of Intercourse. The enrollment was 75. In 1904 this school could no longer be used, and the outpost was closed.

Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1958

Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Intercourse Mennonite Mission (Intercourse, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=88241.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1958). Intercourse Mennonite Mission (Intercourse, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=88241.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 44. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.