From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:37, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Intercollegiate (Mennonite) Peace Fellowship, representing the peace societies or interest groups of the Mennonite and affiliated colleges, was organized in 1948 under the sponsorship of the Mennonite Central Committee Peace Section, with later additional sponsorship by the Council of Mennonite and Affiliated Colleges. It provides an annual meeting at one of the colleges, occasionally conducts a seminar (e.g., at Washington, D.C., and at the United Nations in New York), and publishes Peace Notes as an organ.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Intercollegiate (Mennonite) Peace Fellowship." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 2 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Intercollegiate_(Mennonite)_Peace_Fellowship&oldid=65568.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Intercollegiate (Mennonite) Peace Fellowship. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Intercollegiate_(Mennonite)_Peace_Fellowship&oldid=65568.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.