From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Institute Biblico Menonita ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), at La Plata, [[Puerto Rico|Puerto Rico]], was established in 1955 by the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]] as a training school for Christian workers in Puerto Rico.
 
Institute Biblico Menonita ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), at La Plata, [[Puerto Rico|Puerto Rico]], was established in 1955 by the [[Mennonite Board of Missions (Mennonite Church)|Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities]] as a training school for Christian workers in Puerto Rico.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1097|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1097|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:20, 20 August 2013

Institute Biblico Menonita (Mennonite Church), at La Plata, Puerto Rico, was established in 1955 by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities as a training school for Christian workers in Puerto Rico.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Institute Biblico Menonita (La Plata, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Institute_Biblico_Menonita_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=82373.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Institute Biblico Menonita (La Plata, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Institute_Biblico_Menonita_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=82373.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.