From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Camp Association, Inc. (Mennonite Church), founded 1956, owns and operates the Perrin Lakes Camp, established in 1957, located 5 miles (8 km.) north of Sturgis, Michigan, near Burr Oak. It is sponsored by the Indiana-Michigan Christian Workers' Conference but controlled by a board of directors appointed by the shareholders.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Camp Association, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Indiana-Michigan_Mennonite_Camp_Association,_Inc.&oldid=88270.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Camp Association, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Indiana-Michigan_Mennonite_Camp_Association,_Inc.&oldid=88270.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1097. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.