India Calling (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

India Calling was a quarterly publication of 12 to 14 pages, published by the General Conference Mennonite Church missionaries in India, beginning with 1 August 1940. It presented mission and church news of the work in Raipur, Bilaspur, and Sarjuga districts, Madhya Pradesh, India. Editors included S. T. Moyer, Anna Penner Isaac, Adah Wenger, Edward Burkhalter, and Kenneth Bauman. It ceased publication in 1972.


Author(s) Wilhelmina Kuyf
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kuyf, Wilhelmina. "India Calling (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 25 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=India_Calling_(Periodical)&oldid=88203.

APA style

Kuyf, Wilhelmina. (1958). India Calling (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=India_Calling_(Periodical)&oldid=88203.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 20. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.