Revision as of 19:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

1002 Grant Ave., Winnipeg, MB. Lay leader Miguel Ramos served in the 1980s as a congregational leader. In 1988 the congregation had 9 members. The congregation dissolved in 1988. It had been affiliated with the Northwest Mennonite Conference and the Mennonite Church. The language of worship was Spanish.

The congregation began services and formally organized in 1983. The congregation originated through outreach by the Northwest Mennonite Conference.

Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published February 1990

Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Iglesia Evangelica Jehova Shama (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 1990. Web. 10 Oct 2015.,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=88160.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (February 1990). Iglesia Evangelica Jehova Shama (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 October 2015, from,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=88160.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.