Hydro Mennonite Church (Hydro, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:20, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hydro Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), now extinct, located near the now extinct town of Hydro, Montana, near the Canadian border at the mid-point of the state, was organized in 1914 by some 30 persons who came chiefly from Kansas and Oklahoma. In 1926 the congregation disbanded because of crop failures. P. P. Tschetter served as minister here for three years.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Hydro Mennonite Church (Hydro, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hydro_Mennonite_Church_(Hydro,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=82358.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Hydro Mennonite Church (Hydro, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hydro_Mennonite_Church_(Hydro,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=82358.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1096. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.