Jump to: navigation, search

Hydro Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), now extinct, located near the now extinct town of Hydro, Montana, near the Canadian border at the mid-point of the state, was organized in 1914 by some 30 persons who came chiefly from Kansas and Oklahoma. In 1926 the congregation disbanded because of crop failures. P. P. Tschetter served as minister here for three years.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Hydro Mennonite Church (Hydro, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Nov 2015.,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=82358.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Hydro Mennonite Church (Hydro, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 November 2015, from,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=82358.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1096. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.