Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:19, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Huntersville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Menahga, Minnesota, was established as a mission church in 1942 and is sponsored by the district mission board of the North Central Mennonite Conference. It was an outgrowth of a service unit from the Franconia Mennonite Conference in 1949-1950. The 30 members, mostly of Finnish background, worshiped in a basement in the late 1950s. The pastor in 1955 was Clyde Allebach.


Author(s) Clayton Auernheimer
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. "Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=82328.

APA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. (1956). Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=82328.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 845. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.