Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church (Welland County, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:19, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church in Welland County, Ontario, was established about 1825. It was later absorbed by Port Colborne, and is now known by that name. The membership of the Port Colborne congregation was 43 in 1954.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church (Welland County, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Humberstone_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Welland_County,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=82321.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1956). Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church (Welland County, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Humberstone_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Welland_County,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=82321.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 843. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.