From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church in Welland County, Ontario, was established about 1825. It was later absorbed by Port Colborne, and is now known by that name. The membership of the Port Colborne congregation was 43 in 1954.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church (Welland County, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 30 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Humberstone_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Welland_County,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113119.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1956). Humberstone Reformed Mennonite Church (Welland County, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Humberstone_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Welland_County,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113119.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 843. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.