From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Huber Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), New Carlisle, Ohio, was established in 1863. It had 29 members in 1958. It is located approximately 12 miles (19 km.) northeast of Dayton. Paul R. Yoder was pastor in the late 1950s.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 6 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113428.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113428.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1095. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.