Difference between revisions of "Hoogeveen (Drenthe, Netherlands)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Hoogeveen, Dutch province of [[Drenthe (Netherlands)|Drenthe]], is where a Mennonite fellowship group <em>(Kring) </em>was founded in 1946; in 1954 it numbered 11 members and was served by the pastor of [[Meppel (Drenthe, Netherlands)|Meppel]]. Services were held in the Remonstrant church four times a year in the 1950s.
 
Hoogeveen, Dutch province of [[Drenthe (Netherlands)|Drenthe]], is where a Mennonite fellowship group <em>(Kring) </em>was founded in 1946; in 1954 it numbered 11 members and was served by the pastor of [[Meppel (Drenthe, Netherlands)|Meppel]]. Services were held in the Remonstrant church four times a year in the 1950s.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 805|date=1956|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 805|date=1956|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:19, 20 August 2013

Hoogeveen, Dutch province of Drenthe, is where a Mennonite fellowship group (Kring) was founded in 1946; in 1954 it numbered 11 members and was served by the pastor of Meppel. Services were held in the Remonstrant church four times a year in the 1950s.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. "Hoogeveen (Drenthe, Netherlands)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoogeveen_(Drenthe,_Netherlands)&oldid=82196.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. (1956). Hoogeveen (Drenthe, Netherlands). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoogeveen_(Drenthe,_Netherlands)&oldid=82196.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 805. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.