From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Homeville Mennonite Mission met in a formerly unused church near Cochranville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, where in 1945 the Millwood District of Lancaster Conference opened a mission outpost. The membership in 1953 was 37, the Sunday school enrollment 85 with an average attendance of 69, and a summer Bible school of 114. The minister was Ephraim Nafziger, and John A. Kennel and LeRoy Stoltzfus were the bishops. Kennett Square became an outpost of Homeville.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Homeville Mennonite Mission (Cochranville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 13 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Homeville_Mennonite_Mission_(Cochranville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82182.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1956). Homeville Mennonite Mission (Cochranville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Homeville_Mennonite_Mission_(Cochranville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82182.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 802. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.