From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:03, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search
Holyrood Mennonite Church, 2011. Photo by Victor Wiebe.
The congregation began services in 1950, and formally organized in 1968. The first building was occupied in 1957. The congregation originated through urbanization from rural Alberta. The building constructed in 1957 was first called Mennonite Fellowship Centre.

Contents

Bibliography

Canadian Mennonite (20 September 1957): 1; (25 June 1968): 1

Additional Information

Address: 9505 - 79 Street, Edmonton, AB T6C 2S1

Telephone: 780-466-3277

Website: Holyrood Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliations:

Northwest Mennonite Conference (1971-)

Mennonite Church (1971-1999)

Mennonite Church Alberta

Mennonite Church Canada

Holyrood Mennonite Church Membership

Year Members
1965 7
1975 75
1985 94
1995 114
2000 151


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published February 1989


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Holyrood Mennonite Church (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 1989. Web. 21 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holyrood_Mennonite_Church_(Edmonton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=92041.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (February 1989). Holyrood Mennonite Church (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holyrood_Mennonite_Church_(Edmonton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=92041.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.