Hillside Hutterite Colony (Sweetgrass, Montana, USA)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hillside Hutterite Colony in Sweetgrass, Montana, was founded in 1951 as a division from the Sunny Site Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Hillside Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Andrew Wurtz and the manager was Mike J. Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Sweetgrass, Montana (coordinates: 48.978333, -112.068333 [48° 58' 42" N, 112° 04' 06" W])

Address: Box 169, Sweetgrass, MT 59484

Telephone: 406-937-2966

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Hillside Hutterite Colony (Sweetgrass, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Sweetgrass,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=95250.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Hillside Hutterite Colony (Sweetgrass, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Sweetgrass,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=95250.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.