From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Hillside Hutterite Colony was founded in 1958 as a division from the Huron (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. 

Newdale Hutterite Colony in Elkton, South Dakota, is a daughter colony.

In 2012 the Hillside Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Walter Glanzer and the manager was Reuben Glanzer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Doland, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.738889, -98.046667 [44˚ 44′ 20″ N, 98˚ 02′ 48″ W])

Address: 18248 Hillside Lane, Doland, SD 57436

Telephone: 605-635-6233

[edit] Maps

Map:Hillside Hutterite Colony, Doland, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 31 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Doland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95249.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Doland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95249.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.