Revision as of 19:18, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

HillsideHutteriteColony was founded in 1958 as a division from the Huron (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. 

Newdale Hutterite Colony in Elkton, South Dakota, is a daughter colony.

In 2012 the Hillside Hutterite Colony was aSchmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Walter Glanzer and the manager was Reuben Glanzer.

Additional Information

Location: Doland, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.738889, -98.046667 [44˚ 44′ 20″ N, 98˚ 02′ 48″ W])

Address: 18248 Hillside Lane, Doland, SD 57436

Telephone: 605-635-6233


Map:Hillside Hutterite Colony, Doland, South Dakota

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 1 Dec 2015.,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=82060.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 December 2015, from,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=82060.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.