Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Haycock Mennonite Church (Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship; formerly Mennonite Church), located near Quakertown in Haycock Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania was established a mission by the Franconia Conference in 1937. Services were first conducted in a schoolhouse. A church building was erected in 1941. The first minister, Stanley Beidler, was ordained in 1942 (bishop, 1943). By 1940 the membership was 10. In 1953 it was 77. In 2007 the membership was 38.

Additional Information

Address: Mission Road, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

Denominational Affiliation: Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship


Author(s) John C Wenger
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, John C. "Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Haycock_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81809.

APA style

Wenger, John C. (1956). Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Haycock_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81809.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 682. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.