From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Hatfield [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, located in [[Montgomery County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Montgomery County, Pennsylvania]], was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.
 
Hatfield [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, located in [[Montgomery County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Montgomery County, Pennsylvania]], was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 678|date=1956|a1_last=Kratz|a1_first=Harvey K|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 678|date=1956|a1_last=Kratz|a1_first=Harvey K|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013

Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.


Author(s) Harvey K Kratz
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kratz, Harvey K. "Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hatfield_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Hatfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81790.

APA style

Kratz, Harvey K. (1956). Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hatfield_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Hatfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81790.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 678. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.