Harrison Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Harrison, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Harrison (Michigan) Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church was organized in 1912. For a period of years services were held in the Amble School 7.5 miles northeast of Harrison, Clare County, Michigan. The 1956 membership was 59. A new church was dedicated in January 1952. Wilbert Koehn is leader of the congregation.


Author(s) Charles Bates
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bates, Charles. "Harrison Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Harrison, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harrison_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Harrison,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=81751.

APA style

Bates, Charles. (1956). Harrison Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Harrison, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harrison_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Harrison,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=81751.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 666. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.