From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Harnish Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), now extinct, was a preaching station of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference near New Bloomfield, Perry County, Pennsylvania, in 1881, taken care of by William Auker who lived in Pfoutz Valley and Juniata brethren. In 1861 Christian Harnish with a large family joined the earlier families of Forrey, Miller, and Ayles. They converted a dwelling into a meetinghouse where services were held for some decades.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Harnish Mennonite Church (New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 26 Feb 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harnish_Mennonite_Church_(New_Bloomfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81742.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1956). Harnish Mennonite Church (New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 February 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harnish_Mennonite_Church_(New_Bloomfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81742.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 665. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.