From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Harmony Corners Beachy Amish Mennonite Church, at Harmony Corners, about 10 miles (16 km.) east of Chestertown, Maryland, is sometimes known as the Chestertown church. It was organized in 1952, its church built in 1954, and in 1959 had 27 members. The ministers were Rudy Yoder, Sam Beachy, and Arthur Martin Beachy.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Harmony Corners Beachy Amish Mennonite Church (Harmony Corners, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harmony_Corners_Beachy_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Harmony_Corners,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=81738.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Harmony Corners Beachy Amish Mennonite Church (Harmony Corners, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harmony_Corners_Beachy_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Harmony_Corners,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=81738.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.