Hardin County Old Order Amish Settlement (Kenton, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hardin County (Ohio) Old Order Amish settlement consisted in 1958 of two districts (congregations), both located south of Kenton, the East with 27 members and Levi M. Beachy as bishop, the West with 22 members and Jonas Mast as minister.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Hardin County Old Order Amish Settlement (Kenton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hardin_County_Old_Order_Amish_Settlement_(Kenton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=81723.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Hardin County Old Order Amish Settlement (Kenton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hardin_County_Old_Order_Amish_Settlement_(Kenton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=81723.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.