Revision as of 19:16, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hanover Mennonite Church, located in Hanover, York County, Pennsylvania, built its first meetinghouse in 1870, and the present one on Broadway in 1881. Hanover is in a circuit of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference with Bair's Hanover and Hostetter. In 1953 the church membership for the circuit was 108. Richard Danner was the bishop; Harvey S. Grove, Amos D. Shank, and R. Norman Bange the ministers; and Melvin J. Shank, deacon.

Additional Information

Address: 300 Beck Mill Rd, Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331

Phone: 717-637-3591

Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Hanover Mennonite Church (Hanover, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81643.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1956). Hanover Mennonite Church (Hanover, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81643.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 648. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.