From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Guavate Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Cayey, Puerto Rico, was founded in 1953. In 1954 a small chapel was erected which was destroyed by a hurricane in 1956. In 1957 a new church was built. In 1958 the membership was 35, with John Driver as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Guavate Mennonite Church (Cayey, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guavate_Mennonite_Church_(Cayey,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81529.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Guavate Mennonite Church (Cayey, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guavate_Mennonite_Church_(Cayey,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81529.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.