Jump to: navigation, search

Grigoryevka Mennonite Church, located in the village of Grigoryevka, province of Kharkov, Ukraine, Russia, founded in 1890, had a baptized membership of 184 in 1905, with a total population of 287 in that year. It was a subsidiary of the New York Mennonite Church, with Heinrich Funk (presumably died in exile) as an elder.

Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1956

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Oct 2016.,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1956). Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 October 2016, from,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 582. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.