Revision as of 14:35, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Granum Hutterite Colony in Granum, Alberta, was founded in 1930 as a division from the Standoff Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Granum Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was George Tschetter and the manager was Leonard Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Granum, Alberta (coordinates: 49.847778, -113.603889 [49° 50' 52" N, 113° 36' 14" W])

Address: Box 360, Granum, AB T0L 1A0

Telephone: 403-687-2963


Map:Granum Hutterite Colony, Granum, Alberta

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Granum Hutterite Colony (Granum, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94920.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Granum Hutterite Colony (Granum, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94920.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.