From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), a member of the Pacific Coast Mennonite Conference, located 1½ miles (2.5 km.) south of the junction of highways 99 and 199, was organized in August 1957. In 1959 the membership was 35, with Max G. Yoder as pastor.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Grants Pass, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grants_Pass_Mennonite_Church_(Grants_Pass,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=64586.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Grants Pass, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grants_Pass_Mennonite_Church_(Grants_Pass,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=64586.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1088. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.