Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Grants Pass, Oregon, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), a member of the Pacific Coast Mennonite Conference, located 1½ miles (2.5 km.) south of the junction of highways 99 and 199, was organized in August 1957. In 1959 the membership was 35, with Max G. Yoder as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Grants Pass, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grants_Pass_Mennonite_Church_(Grants_Pass,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=81391.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Grants Pass Mennonite Church (Grants Pass, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grants_Pass_Mennonite_Church_(Grants_Pass,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=81391.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1088. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.