From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Grafton Church of God in Christ, Mennonite Church, located near Grafton, North Dakota, dates back to 1891 when Isaac N. Mastre was converted and baptized. He was ordained to the ministry in 1892. At first he held meetings in different schoolhouses but later a mission hall was erected. The enrollment has varied greatly; in 1953 there were eight members, with Clifford Mastre as pastor.


Author(s) Clifford Mastre
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Mastre, Clifford. "Grafton Church of God in Christ Mennonite (Grafton, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 3 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grafton_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_(Grafton,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=81380.

APA style

Mastre, Clifford. (1957). Grafton Church of God in Christ Mennonite (Grafton, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grafton_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_(Grafton,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=81380.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, pp. 562-563. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.