Grace Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located in Pandora, Putnam County, Ohio, a member of the Central District Conference, was organized 12 May 1904 under the leadership of F. S. Sprunger, pastor of the First Mennonite Church of Berne, Indiana, with 206 charter members, the great majority of whom had withdrawn from the St. John Mennonite Church near Pandora. The church building, which is still in use, was completed in 1905 with a seating capacity of 750. In 1954 the total baptized membership was 415. Ministers who have served the congregation are Peter P. Hilty, Albert R. Shoremann, Peter W. Penner, Otto Lichti, Albert Schumacher, John T. Moyer, John M. Regier, Paul E. Whitmer, Forrest Musser, and Ernest J. Bohn.
In 2004 the membership was 220.
 Additional Information
502 East Main Street
|Author(s)||Ernest J Bohn|
 Cite This Article
Bohn, Ernest J. "Grace Mennonite Church (Pandora, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 24 Jan 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Church_(Pandora,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113399.
Bohn, Ernest J. (1956). Grace Mennonite Church (Pandora, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 January 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Church_(Pandora,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113399.
©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.