From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Toronto, ON. O.M. Bell served in 1961 as a congregational leader. In 1950 there were 71 members; in 1960, 61. The congregation had been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (1901-1947) and the United Missionary Church (1947-1961). The language of worship was English.

The congregation began services in 1899, and formally organized in 1901. The congregation moved to O'Conner Hills in North York in 1961.


Author(s) Henry Good
Sam Steiner
Date Published May 1997


Cite This Article

MLA style

Good, Henry and Sam Steiner. "Grace Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 1997. Web. 14 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Toronto,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=87904.

APA style

Good, Henry and Sam Steiner. (May 1997). Grace Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Toronto, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 14 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Toronto,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=87904.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 560. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.