From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:15, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Gospel Herald Chapel (Mennonite Brethren in Christ), Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, was a mission station of the Gospel Herald Home Missionary Society of the Pennsylvania Conference. The first service was held in a tent 8 August 1937. L. W. Dinge was pastor in 1953.


Author(s) John Dunn
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dunn, John. "Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 5 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.

APA style

Dunn, John. (1956). Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 5 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 550. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.