Good Tidings (Evangelical Mennonite Brethren)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Good Tidings was published monthly by the "Defenseless Mennonite Brethren in Christ of North America" (later Evangelical Mennonite Brethren, now Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches) at Chicago, Illinois, as a 4-page 9 x 12 in. journal from July 1919 to August 1921. In September 1921 it was merged with Zion's Call  of the Defenseless Mennonites (later Evangelical Mennonites, now Fellowship of Evangelical Churches) to become Zion's Tidings. G. P. Schultz was the editor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Good Tidings (Evangelical Mennonite Brethren)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 24 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Tidings_(Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren)&oldid=81270.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Good Tidings (Evangelical Mennonite Brethren). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Tidings_(Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren)&oldid=81270.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 541. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.