From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:15, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Good Shepherd Mennonite Church, Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico, was founded in 1947 as an outpost of the Calvary congregation. The first converts were baptized on 27 March 1949. The meetinghouse was erected on 3 October 1948. In 1958 the congregation had 32 members, with Melquiades Santiago and Addona Nissley as ministers.

Bibliography

Widmer, Gladys. We Enter Puerto Rico, Elkhart, Indiana, 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Good Shepherd Mennonite Church (Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Shepherd_Mennonite_Church_(Rabanal,_Cidra,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81268.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Good Shepherd Mennonite Church (Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Shepherd_Mennonite_Church_(Rabanal,_Cidra,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81268.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1087. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.