From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Glendale Hutterite Colony was founded in 1949 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. The colony had a population of 97 in 1950. In 2012 the Glendale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Joe Kleinsasser and the manager was Jerry Kleinsasser.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Frankfort, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.799167, -98.284722 [44˚ 47′ 57″ N, 98˚ 17′ 05″ W])

Address: 17866 Glendale Dr., Frankfort, SD 57440-9650

Telephone: 605-472-1248

[edit] Maps

Map:Glendale Hutterite Colony, Frankfort, South Dakota


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. "Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 25 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94835.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. (March 2013). Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94835.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 525. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.