From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:14, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Glendale HutteriteColony was founded in 1949 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. The colony had a population of 97 in 1950. In 2012 the Glendale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Joe Kleinsasser and the manager was Jerry Kleinsasser.

Additional Information

Location: Frankfort, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.799167, -98.284722 [44˚ 47′ 57″ N, 98˚ 17′ 05″ W])

Address: 17866 Glendale Dr., Frankfort, SD 57440-9650

Telephone: 605-472-1248

Maps

Map:Glendale Hutterite Colony, Frankfort, South Dakota


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. "Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 25 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=81203.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. (March 2013). Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=81203.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 525. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.