From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Franklin (Nebraska) Missionary Church (formerly Mennonite Brethren in Christ) had 27 members in 1949 with Kenneth Baker serving as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: M Street West, Franklin, Nebraska

Phone: 308-425-3163

Website: Franklin Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80949.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80949.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 377. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.