From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:33, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Forest River Hutterite Colony was founded in 1950 as a division from the New Rosedale Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Forest River Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Joseph Maendel and the manager was Jonathan Maendel.

Additional Information

Location: Inkster, North Dakota (coordinates: 48.1825, -97.703333 [48° 10' 57" N, 97° 42' 12" W])

Address: 4068 35th Ave NE, Fordville, ND 58231-9525

Telephone: 701-865-4297

Maps

Map:Forest River Hutterite Colony, Inkster, North Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Forest River Hutterite Colony (Inkster, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 22 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Forest_River_Hutterite_Colony_(Inkster,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94681.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Forest River Hutterite Colony (Inkster, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Forest_River_Hutterite_Colony_(Inkster,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94681.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.