From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:01, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search
First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948 Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/Archives/GuideAMC.html Mennonite Church USA Archives-Goshen] X-31.1, Box 17/39
The First Mennonite Church of Burns, Burns, Marion County, Kansas, was a member of the Western District Conference. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.


Author(s) Henry W Gossen
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gossen, Henry W. "First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Feb 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=91758.

APA style

Gossen, Henry W. (1953). First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 February 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=91758.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 479. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.