First Mennonite Church in Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

First Mennonite Church in Brooklyn, New York (Mennonite Church USA; located at 23 Marcus Garvey Blvd.), was established in 1958 as a mission church located in the Puerto Rican area of the city. It had 8 members in 1959 and 18 members in 2006.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church in Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_in_Brooklyn_(Brooklyn,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=87491.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church in Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_in_Brooklyn_(Brooklyn,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=87491.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1068. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.